Who said healthy eating had to be boring? With only 15 minutes of prep work, this recipe also proves it can be super easy, too!
- 4 whitefish fillets (cod, bass, trout, or mahi mahi)
- 1 or 2 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, cut into large slices
- 300 grams of broccoli
- extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 grams of sugar snap peas
- 1 jar of dehydrated tomato
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2Place all vegetables and onion on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
On a separate greased baking pan, add the fish and drizzle with olive oil and red wine. Chop the dehydrated tomatoes and put on top of the fish.
Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 more minutes, until the fish is tender and flaky.
To serve, place the fish on top of the vegetable medley.