Cauliflower, Tomato and Green Peas Curry is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/4 kilo of green peas
- 4 tablespoons of ghee or oil
- 1 medium onion sliced very thin
- 2 large tomatoes in thin sections
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- a quarter of teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 200 grams of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vindaloo paste
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 crushed cardamom pods
In a pot with little water, steam the cauliflower with the peas.
Heat the ghee in a saucepan and on medium heat, fry the onion, ginger and garlic until all the golden and soft ingredients are added, add the turmeric, the vindaloo paste, the sugar, the cilantro, the cardamom pods and the yogurt; Wait a few minutes until you add the tomatoes and have another 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the peas and cauliflower, and simmer for another 5 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice