These rolls of bread box with a delicious creamy salad of chicken with tomato and celery with the taste of mommy, they will love the smallest and even the largest. A good option for lunch this return to school.
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup of cut celery
- 1/2 cup of tomato cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup of fried bacon and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of reduced fat acidic cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise light
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- to the taste of salt
- to the taste of pepper
- 10 pieces of box bread without borders
- 1 piece of avocado cut into thin slices
- 10 slices of yellow cheese
For the salad, in a bowl mix the chicken with the celery, the tomato, the bacon, the cream, the mayonnaise, the mustard and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
On a board with a roll, lightly flatten the bread, place the yellow cheese, the chicken salad a slice of avocado and roll until the rolls are formed. Cut in half.
Serve your rolls and enjoy.