This recipe consists of frying fish in oil with garlic and you can add a little coriander to even more flavor your preparation.
- 2 pieces of sea bass fillet or cut into slices
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice for marinating
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of olive oil for the Garlic Sauce
- 10 cloves of garlic cut into slices
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped Coriander
- to the taste of lemon
- to the taste of Salad to accompany
- to the taste of white rice to accompany
To marinate the fish: In a marine bowl, snook with lemon juice and salt for 10 minutes, rest in refrigeration and reserve.
For the garlic mojo: In a bowl add the olive oil, garlic and cilantro.
Heat a pan over medium heat and add the garlic mojo preparation, cook until the garlic is fried, remove the fried garlic so it does not burn. Fry the fish right there for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and serve with the fried garlic, the salad, the white rice, and lemon.