- 4 boiled eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons garam masala
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 125 grams of peeled and chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree concentrate
- 125 ml. of water
- 125 grams of roasted cottage cheese cut into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 80 grams of frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
Remove the shell of the eggs and rebócelos in turmeric; melt the ghee in a saucepan over medium heat, cold until the eggs are golden, stirring continuously; Leave them aside
Sauté, the bay leaf, onion, and garlic stirring frequently until the mixture reduces and has a golden tone; add garam masala, coriander and chili powder and wait until fragrance comes out.
Pour the chopped tomato, tomato puree, and water; Cover 5 minutes and add eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, salt and peas and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the bay leaf and garnish with the finely chopped cilantro.