- 5 large ripe tomatoes, minced
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 large onion in very thin lines
- half a liter of water
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of seeds fennel
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 green chilli pepper
- 250 grams of frozen peas
- 400 ml. of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
Cook the tomato in water over low heat, remove and crush it in a blender.
Heat in a saucepan and over medium heat the ghee, fry the garlic and onion until soft.
Add cumin, coriander, fennel seeds, chilli pepper and bay leaves and stir for 2 minutes.
Pour the coconut cream and the crushed tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and add the peas waiting for them to be soft.
Remove the laurel, put the sugar and mint and add salt and pepper.
Serve with well roasted chapattis and ghee.